The Columbus is a great neutral option that will help create a comfortable and casual environment, while matching the décor of any office, dining or entertainment area. A comfortable and portable stool has always had a place in the home (or apartment) for kids doing homework at the counter, paired with bistro tables for casual eating, or used as extra seating in entertaining areas. With this in mind, the Columbus has been designed to provide a relaxing and inviting seat option for many years to come. Constructed of solid wood and carbon steel for strength and stability, this stool is paired with a hand-applied, 10-step Black Cherry wood finish and Black Matte frame to create a warm and inviting seating option. The stool is highlighted by the slope of the wood back contrasting with the straight-lined theme found in the rest of the design. The square tube frame, wooden seat, and (4) legs complete the look of this transitional styled piece. A footrest is provided to rest your heels and plays a very critical role in the comfort experienced by most adults. This unit includes all stool pieces, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly. The Leggett & Platt Columbus Stool comes with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects. Leggett & Platt Inc. is an industry leader in the production of adjustable bases, fashionable beds, bedding support, and top of bed textiles. By keeping a close eye on the design community and other fashion and decorating sources, Leggett & Platt stays on top of the trends and knows the right mix of finishes, innovative designs, and technology to continually provide quality crafted products at an exceptional value. Leggett & Platt Consumer Products: Value Without Compromise
- Stool constructed of carbon steel with Black Matte finish and Black Cherry colored wood
- 30" seat height designed for 40" to 45" bar counters
- Slope of the back contrasts the straight-lined design found in the rest of the bar stool
- Stool measures 20.5" (L) x 16.5" (W) x 42.25" (H) with a 16" wide seat and 8.5" footrest height
- Protected with a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects
- Neutral option will matching de cor of any office, dining or entertainment area
- Will help create a comfortable and casual environment
- Provides seating for kids doing homework at the counter, keeping the cook company, or gathering of friends
- Includes all stool pieces, instruction sheet, and hardware bag with everything needed for easy assembly
- 1-Year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects
||Wood / Metal
||Black Cherry / Black Matte
|Packaging that can be reshipped to customers?
|Country of Origin
|Piece # per Master Carton
|# of items per unit (# per pack or pieces)
|Assembled Length (inches)
|Assembled Width (inches)
|Assembled Height / Depth (inches)
|Product Weight (pounds)
|Assembled L x W x H (in inches)
||20.5 (L) x 16.5 (W) x 42.25 (H)
|Is Assembly Required
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.